We, MOUNT Real Estate Capital Partners GmbH (hereinafter “we” or “MOUNT”), appreciate your interest in our company.
We take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Your personal data is processed exclusively within the framework of the statutory provisions of the data protection law of the European Union, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “DSGVO”) and the other applicable regulations.
With this data protection declaration, we inform you about the processing of your personal data and about your data protection rights.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
The controller of the processing of your personal data is:
Person responsible: MOUNT Real Estate Capital Partners GmbH, Alsterufer 3, 20354 Hamburg, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +4940 46 89 86 918; legal representatives: Roger Neumann, Detlef Thomßen, Timo Tschammler, Christoph Wittkop.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2. Subject of data protection
The subject of data protection is “personal data”. This is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (so-called data subject). This includes, for example, information such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
3. Type and purpose of the processing of personal data
Below you will find an overview of the type and purpose as well as the legal basis of the processing of your personal data by us.
- Preparation and execution of the contract
We process your personal data insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contract and, if applicable, the preparation of a contractual relationship with you. The purposes include in particular:
- Collection of personal and contact data for the establishment and execution of contracts.
- Transfer of personal data to designated cooperation partners, insofar as this is necessary for the establishment and implementation of contracts
- Assumption of administrative tasks for project partners, SPVs and associated companies.
Further details on the purposes of data processing can be found in the documents made available to you.
The data processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) DSGVO. In this respect, we process those personal data that are necessary for the execution of the contract and, if applicable, the preparation of the contractual relationship.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations
We also process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. The obligations may arise, for example, from commercial, tax, money laundering, financial or criminal law. The purposes of the processing result from the respective legal obligation; the processing usually serves the purpose of complying with state control and information obligations.
The data processing is based on Article 6(1)(c) DSGVO. If we collect data on the basis of a legal obligation, we process the personal data that is necessary for the fulfilment of the legal obligation.
- Safeguarding legitimate interests
We also process your personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties. We pursue the following interests and purposes in this regard:
Taking over administrative tasks for project partners, SPVs and associated companies.
The data processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO.
If you have given your consent for certain purposes, the purposes will be determined by the content of this consent in each case.
The data processing is based on Article 6 (1) a) DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
4. Duration of storage
We only store your personal data as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes or – in the case of consent – as long as you have not revoked your consent (and no other legal basis intervenes).
In the event of a justified objection, we will delete your personal data unless its further processing is permitted under the relevant legal provisions. We also delete your personal data if we are obliged to do so for legal reasons.
5. Disclosure of data
We only pass on your personal data to third parties (recipients) if:
- you have given your express consent for one or more specific purposes in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose your data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- we have the data administered on your behalf in compliance with Art. 28 DSGVO.
Your personal data will not be transferred to so-called third countries or international organisations.
6. Change of purpose
In accordance with Art. 13 Para. 3 DSGVO, we would like to point out the following:
As a matter of principle, your personal data will not be transferred for purposes other than those listed above.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than that for which your personal data was collected, we will provide you with information about this other purpose and all other relevant information in accordance with Art. 13 (2) DSGVO prior to this further processing.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right
- To information, i.e. to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to rectification, i.e. in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- erasure, i.e. in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to restriction of processing, i.e. to request restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to data portability, i.e. in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- to revoke, i.e. in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
8. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Sources and categories of data collected from third parties
We do not only process personal data that we receive directly from you. We receive some personal data from third parties. Below is an overview of the sources and categories of data when collected from third parties:
- Publicly accessible sources, such as commercial registers, register portals, Creditreform.
10. Further information
Pursuant to Art. 13 para. 2 lit. e) DSGVO, we draw your attention to the following:
The provision of your personal data to us is neither legally nor contractually required. You are not obliged to provide us with the personal data. There are no negative consequences for you if you do not provide us with the data.
We draw your attention to the following pursuant to Art. 13 (2) (f) DSGVO:
We do not process your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making.
11. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection notice
This data protection notice is current as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection notice. In this case, we will send you the current data protection information.